In order to keep local residents up to date on state government happenings and more specifically the budget process, I have established this blog where I will regularly post budget related information. I hope for my “Budget Blog” to become a resource for constituents to learn and understand the process as it continues to develop.
- Op-Ed: Taxes, Spending and the Economy July 26, 2016
The General Assembly recently finished its work on the 2016-17 state budget, which thankfully avoided many of the problems we experienced in 2015.
- Sen. Aument Votes Against Budget Revenue Package July 13, 2016
Senator Ryan Aument (R-Landisville) today voted against a $1.3 billion legislative revenue package that is intended to fully fund the 2016-17 state budget, which became law on July 12, 2016, without Governor Wolf’s signature.
- Sen. Aument Supports 2016-17 State Budget July 1, 2016
Senator Ryan Aument (R-Landisville) today praised the General Assembly who overwhelmingly approved the 2016-17 state budget, sending it to Governor Wolf to sign into law.
- March 16, 2016
- State Budget Gridlock Necessitates Process Reforms March 16, 2016
As the spring season quickly approaches us, the bleakness of winter will hopefully soon be fading away as we welcome warmer weather that will usher in the annual rite of renewal.
- Sen. Aument Says It’s Time to Fully Fund Agriculture March 15, 2016
Senator Ryan Aument (R-Landisville) today joined colleagues from the Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committees of the House of Representatives and Senate to discuss the impact that Governor Wolf’s line-item vetoes of agriculture services and programs are having on Pennsylvania farmers and allied agriculture industries.
- Sen. Aument Reacts to Governor Wolf’s Second Budget Proposal February 9, 2016
Senator Ryan Aument (R-Landisville) today issued the following statement on Governor Wolf’s second budget proposal, which was submitted to the General Assembly in a Joint Session of the House of Representatives and Senate:
- It’s Time to Reform Pennsylvania’s Budget Process February 8, 2016
This week Governor Wolf will deliver his second budget address to the General Assembly to outline his priorities and ideas for the 2016-17 fiscal year.
Information on Governor Wolf’s 2016-17 Budget Proposal
- 2016-2017 Pennsylvania Executive Budget
- 2016-2017 Pennsylvania Executive Budget-in-Brief
- Governor’s FY 2016-17 Budget Request
- General Fund Financial Statement
- Proposed FY 2016-17 Budget