A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Sign Installation Postponed on Route 30 in Lancaster County October 29, 2019
- Lane Restriction Scheduled for Sign Installation on Route 30 in Lancaster County October 25, 2019
- PennDOT to Shift Single-Lane Traffic Pattern in U.S. 222 Northbound Work Zone near Ephrata, Lancaster County September 26, 2019
- Emergency Repair Project Scheduled on Hill Street Bridge Spanning U.S. 30 in Lancaster County; Project includes detours on Hill Street and US 30 September 23, 2019
- PennDOT to Shift Single-Lane Traffic Pattern within U.S. 222 Work Zone to Northbound Lanes near Ephrata, Lancaster County August 14, 2019
- PennDOT to Restrict, Stop Traffic on Route 283 and Route 722 to Set Bridge Beams in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County; 2-year project will widen State Road, replace bridges over Amtrak and Route 283 August 8, 2019
- PennDOT to Close, Detour Westbound Route 283 Ramp to Route 722 for One Month in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County; 2-year project will widen State Road, replace bridges over Amtrak and Route 283. June 27, 2019
- PennDOT to Repair, Overlay Bridge Deck on Route 625, Reading Road over Conestoga River in East Earl Township, Lancaster County; Bridge closed for up to 30 days for bridge preservation, deck repair, and overlay. June 10, 2019
- PennDOT to Rehab U.S. 222 Bridges near Ephrata in Lancaster County; Motorists should expect long-term single-lane restrictions from May 13 to November 22. May 10, 2019
- PennDOT to Close, Detour State Road Ramp to Eastbound Route 283; 2-year project will widen State Road, replace bridges over Amtrak and Route 283 May 2, 2019
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress