A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Route 322 in Northern Lancaster County Reopened to Traffic September 10, 2018
- PennDOT to Prep Rt. 72 for Paving in Rapho Twp., Manheim Borough;Milling scheduled in advance of asphalt paving in September. August 24, 2018
- Flooding Delays Completion of New Route 722 Bridge in Warwick Township August 23, 2018
- Construction Rescheduled on Springville Road Bridge in Ephrata Township August 14, 2018
- New Route 322 Bridge over Middle Creek Open to Two Lanes of Traffic August 7, 2018
- Construction to Begin on Springville Road Bridge in Ephrata Township July 30, 2018
- PennDOT to Set Detour, Replace Pipe on Rt. 72 in Rapho Township; Drainage pipe replacement scheduled in advance of base repair and paving later this summer. July 27, 2018
- Status Update on Route 230 Bridge over Conoy Creek – Closure to Continue for Several More Weeks July 26, 2018
- Roads in South Central PA Impacted by Three Days of Rain July 24, 2018
- PennDOT to Rehab Route 72 Bridge over Chiques Creek; Lebanon Road traffic shift at the Rapho-Penn Township Line until May 2019. July 17, 2018
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress