A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- PennDOT to Replace North Third Street Span in Denver; Cocalico Creek bridge in Denver Borough to be closed for up to 166 days January 9, 2019
- Bridge Repairs Underway for Speedwell Forge Road in Elizabeth Township December 18, 2018
- New Route 23 Bridge Open to Traffic November 7, 2018
- Westbound Route 283 Returned to Two Lanes of Traffic Through Reconstruction Project November 7, 2018
- New Springville Road Bridge in Ephrata Township Open to Traffic November 1, 2018
- Be Prepared for Daytime Paving on Route 322 in Northern Lancaster County October 26, 2018
- Pumping Station Road Bridge in Colerain Township Open to Traffic October 22, 2018
- New Route 772 bridge over Lititz Run in Warwick Township Open to Traffic October 13, 2018
- New Harmony Ridge Road Bridge over Fishing Creek Open to Traffic October 13, 2018
- New Spring Grove Road Bridge over Conestoga River Open to Traffic October 9, 2018
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress