Upcoming Outreach Events
Tuesday, September 7 – In-Person Town Hall at Foxchase Golf Club (RSVP required – sign-up here)
Monday, October 25 – Fire/EMS Grant Seminar at the Lancaster Training Center
Thursday, October 28 – Game Commission Event on Black Bears at the Middle Creek Visitor Center
Sign Up To Participate In My Virtual Town Hall Events
I discuss important state-related issues that have an impact on you and your neighbors. This type of meeting allows you to listen in, offer your opinions, and even ask me a question from the comfort of your own home.
At the time of the event, you will receive a telephone call from me inviting you to participate. Simply stay on the line and you will be connected to the call. You can also choose to audio stream the event live via your smartphone or PC
Click Here to view past events.
Previous Virtual Town Hall Events
- July 19, 2021 – Telephone Town Hall
- March 2, 2021 – Virtual Town Hall Featuring Information on the Lancaster County Vaccination Plan
- February 4, 2021 – Facebook Live Town Hall to discuss the 2021-22 state budget and other legislative issues
- November 23, 2020 – Telephone & Facebook Live Town Hall to Discuss COVID-19 Response in Lancaster County
- October 19, 2020 – Telephone & Facebook Live Town Hall to Discuss COVID-19, the upcoming election, and more
- May 21, 2020: Facebook Live Town Hall to answer questions and gather feedback from community residents as part of his Restore & Reimagine PA initiative.
- May 7, 2020 – Telephone Town Hall Discussing COVID-19
- April 16, 2020 – Telephone Town Hall Discussing COVID-19