A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- PennDOT to Rehab U.S. 222 Bridges near Ephrata in Lancaster County; Motorists should expect long-term single-lane restrictions from May 13 to November 22. May 10, 2019
- PennDOT to Close, Detour State Road Ramp to Eastbound Route 283; 2-year project will widen State Road, replace bridges over Amtrak and Route 283 May 2, 2019
- PennDOT to Rebuild Rt. 283 Interchange with Rt. 722, State Road; 2-year project will widen State Road, replace bridges over Amtrak and Route 283 March 14, 2019
- PennDOT Driver License, Photo Centers Closed for Presidents Day Holiday February 14, 2019
- PennDOT to Replace Conestoga River Bridge East of Brownstown; West Farmersville Road bridge in West Earl Township to be closed for up to 280 days. January 30, 2019
- Bridge Repair Work Should Wrap up Next Week on Speedwell Forge Road in Elizabeth Township January 22, 2019
- PennDOT to Replace North Third Street Span in Denver; Cocalico Creek bridge in Denver Borough to be closed for up to 166 days January 9, 2019
- Bridge Repairs Underway for Speedwell Forge Road in Elizabeth Township December 18, 2018
- New Route 23 Bridge Open to Traffic November 7, 2018
- Westbound Route 283 Returned to Two Lanes of Traffic Through Reconstruction Project November 7, 2018
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress