A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Construction Update on Route 322 Bridge Project Over Middle Creek August 14, 2017
- Poplar Street Bridge over Cocalico Creek Reopens August 10, 2017
- Bridge Closing Postponed for Kleinfeltersville Road Bridge over Middle Creek August 8, 2017
- Reinholds Road Bridge Over Swamp Creek Reopens 16 Days Ahead of Schedule July 24, 2017
- Construction Postponed on U.S. Route 322 Bridge Project in Elizabeth-Clay Township July 24, 2017
- Construction Postponed on Route 322 Bridge Project in Elizabeth-Clay Township July 14, 2017
- PennDot to Repair Route 72 From East Petersburg to Manheim; Daytime Base Repair, Drainage Work Followed By Nighttime Milling and Paving July 5, 2017
- Construction to Begin on U.S. Route 322 Bridge Over Middle Creek; Lancaster County Bridge to be Replaced as Part of Public-Private Partnership July 3, 2017
- South Muddy Creek Road Bridge Reopened to Traffic June 29, 2017
- PennDot to Repave Longnecker and Kinderhook Roads; Expect Lane Restrictions From 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM on June 26-27, July 7, and July 10-14 June 23, 2017
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress