A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Traffic Restriction Scheduled For Southbound Route 222 on Thursday March 14, 2018
- Daytime Traffic Lane Restrictions Scheduled For Route 283 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in Northwestern Lancaster County December 9, 2017
- Public Meeting on Nov. 30 For Route 322 Interchange Improvements With Route 222 November 28, 2017
- Plans to be Available For Review For Route 23 Bridge Over Chickies Creek October 30, 2017
- Kleinfeltersville Road Bridge Over Middle Creek Reopens 30 Days Ahead of Schedule; Bridge Replaced as Part of Public-Private Partnership September 28, 2017
- Route 241 Bridge In West Donegal Township Now Open To Traffic September 19, 2017
- One of Two Route 241 Bridges in West Donegal Township Reopens to Traffic August 26, 2017
- Route 72 Paving Scheduled From Manheim to East Petersburg; Daytime Shoulder Paving Will Be Followed By Nighttime Wearing Course Paving August 23, 2017
- Traffic Lane Restrictions Scheduled This Weekend For Route 283 Bridge Over Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks in Lancaster County August 23, 2017
- Construction Update on Route 322 Bridge Project Over Middle Creek August 14, 2017
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress