A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- PennDOT to Rehab Route 72 Bridge over Chiques Creek; Lebanon Road traffic shift at the Rapho-Penn Township Line until May 2019. July 17, 2018
- Route 230 Bridge over Conoy Creek Now Closed for Two Week Detour July 13, 2018
- Southbound Route 222 to be Closed This Weekend in Northeastern Lancaster County July 12, 2018
- New North Farmersville Road Bridge over Conestoga River Open to Traffic July 11, 2018
- Construction to Begin on Route 462 Bridge over Little Conestoga Creek June 27, 2018
- PennDOT Set to Repave Route 743 from Elizabethtown to Marietta June 19, 2018
- PennDOT to Repair Five Bridges over U.S. 222 in Lancaster County May 29, 2018
- PennDOT to Repair, Pave a 7.46-Mile Section of U.S. 322 May 9, 2018
- PENNDOT TO REPAIR, PAVE ROUTE 72 THROUGH MANHEIM AND RAPHO TWP.; CROSS PIPE WORK SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE OF BASE REPAIR AND PAVING LATER THIS SUMMER. April 30, 2018
- CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN ON ROUTE 23 BRIDGE OVER CHICKIES CREEK; BRIDGE TO BE REPLACED AS PART OF PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP April 16, 2018
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress