A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- PennDOT to Repair, Pave a 7.46-Mile Section of U.S. 322 May 9, 2018
- PENNDOT TO REPAIR, PAVE ROUTE 72 THROUGH MANHEIM AND RAPHO TWP.; CROSS PIPE WORK SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE OF BASE REPAIR AND PAVING LATER THIS SUMMER. April 30, 2018
- CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN ON ROUTE 23 BRIDGE OVER CHICKIES CREEK; BRIDGE TO BE REPLACED AS PART OF PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP April 16, 2018
- WINTER FLOODING POSTPONES COMPLETION OF NEW ROUTE 322 BRIDGE OVER MIDDLE CREEK March 21, 2018
- Traffic Restriction Scheduled For Southbound Route 222 on Thursday March 14, 2018
- Daytime Traffic Lane Restrictions Scheduled For Route 283 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in Northwestern Lancaster County December 9, 2017
- Public Meeting on Nov. 30 For Route 322 Interchange Improvements With Route 222 November 28, 2017
- Plans to be Available For Review For Route 23 Bridge Over Chickies Creek October 30, 2017
- Kleinfeltersville Road Bridge Over Middle Creek Reopens 30 Days Ahead of Schedule; Bridge Replaced as Part of Public-Private Partnership September 28, 2017
- Route 241 Bridge In West Donegal Township Now Open To Traffic September 19, 2017
Additional Transportation Links
- Draft 2019-2022 TIP Available for Public Review & Comment – Lancaster County Planning Commission
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress