A number of local infrastructure improvement projects have already begun, and many more are scheduled to break ground soon.
This page includes information about the projects that will impact our region in the coming months and years.
In addition, a number of helpful transportation links are included at the bottom of the page to provide additional information for local motorists.
- Kleinfeltersville Road Bridge Over Middle Creek Reopens 30 Days Ahead of Schedule; Bridge Replaced as Part of Public-Private Partnership September 28, 2017
- Route 241 Bridge In West Donegal Township Now Open To Traffic September 19, 2017
- One of Two Route 241 Bridges in West Donegal Township Reopens to Traffic August 26, 2017
- Route 72 Paving Scheduled From Manheim to East Petersburg; Daytime Shoulder Paving Will Be Followed By Nighttime Wearing Course Paving August 23, 2017
- Traffic Lane Restrictions Scheduled This Weekend For Route 283 Bridge Over Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks in Lancaster County August 23, 2017
- Construction Update on Route 322 Bridge Project Over Middle Creek August 14, 2017
- Poplar Street Bridge over Cocalico Creek Reopens August 10, 2017
- Bridge Closing Postponed for Kleinfeltersville Road Bridge over Middle Creek August 8, 2017
- Reinholds Road Bridge Over Swamp Creek Reopens 16 Days Ahead of Schedule July 24, 2017
- Construction Postponed on U.S. Route 322 Bridge Project in Elizabeth-Clay Township July 24, 2017
Additional Transportation Links
- Lancaster County Maintenance Work Schedule (updated weekly)
- PennDot Act 89 Progress