If you have any questions or concerns with anything involving Pennsylvania state government, or would like to express your opinion on an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My staff and I pledge to strive to make state government more accessible and helpful to you. Listed below are several of the services that I invite you to utilize.
My staff and I can help you by providing . . .
- Status reports on legislation
- Help with problems you may encounter when dealing with state government and its agencies
- Copies of PA House and Senate bills and state laws
- Help in processing PennDOT motor vehicle titles, registrations, driver’s licenses and learner’s permits renewals, disability plate/placards – click here to obtain PennDOT forms online or to file electronically
- Applications for PA birth and death certificates
- Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance and criminal history applications
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Tax Forms
- Informational brochures and forms
- Guide to benefits and rights for older Pennsylvanians
- Property tax and rent rebate forms
- PACE/PACENET applications
- LIHEAP applications
- Pennsylvania transportation maps
- Mail-in and absentee ballot applications and voter registration forms
- PHEAA information on student aid for higher education
- Information from the Attorney General’s Public Protection Division
- Forms from the Pennsylvania Corporation Bureau
- Guide for doing business in Pennsylvania
- Notary applications
- Senatorial Citations and Certificates of Recognition to commemorate 50th anniversaries, 100th birthdays, special achievements like Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Gold awards, or other important occasions
What you can do for me…
- Let me know your problems. When you encounter bureaucratic red tape and frustration, tell me about it.
- Let me know when your community organization or municipality is seeking state funding.
- Do you need an answer in regard to state government? Maybe I have one. If not, I will certainly try to obtain the answer for you.
- Feel free to call, write, or stop in to my offices to share your opinions on pending legislation. I can best serve you when I know your feelings and have the benefit of your ideas.